Saturday, July 28, 2012

New stuff and some FREEBIES!!

I've been busy this evening making stuff for my classroom ...

I love the Popcorn sight word games and decided to make it myself ... I created 3 different games using the dolche sight words for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade.




I also created a Jungle clip chart for tracking students AR points.  You would assemble it just like you would the behavior chart, but instead your tracking AR points not behavior!




I have been seeing the Boggle bulletin boards everywhere on Pinterest and plan to make one when I get into my classroom!  So here is a link to download the letters!!


Another Pinterest inspired idea ... Create a basket for students to put damaged books in.  They take the book to the "Book Hospital".  Also when you find missing pieces and not sure where they belong have a basket for that as well!  Here are signs to go with your baskets!!!


Hope you're enjoying your summer!!  I go back August 20th, so I am trying to enjoy what is left :)






4 comments:

  1. Love your boggle letters - thanks for the freebie. Love the idea of putting it on a cookie sheet - totally have to do that!
    Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not familiar with Boogle! I am going to need to learn more! :)

    Brianne

    From Behind the Lavender Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mind blowing article is provided here. Naples Tutoring And it is written with great skill and the words directly explain the thought of author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most loan seekers have to borrow money in order to purchase their home or finance their business. Few have enough money sitting in the bank, or in other easily saleable assets to obtain a loan from the bank as collateral. (Even those few who do have enough money or assets usually find it financially difficult to borrow money from the bank) But Mr Pedro and his loan company offer loans with assets as collateral and they offer 2% rate in return between loan amount of $5000- $5,000,000.00 as long as you are honest to make a return.
    Mr Pedro and his loan company grant Home loan,business loan,personal loan,Car loan at the low rate of 2% you can email pedroloanss@gmail.com for more information.

    ReplyDelete