Saturday, July 28, 2012

New stuff and some FREEBIES!!

I've been busy this evening making stuff for my classroom ...

I love the Popcorn sight word games and decided to make it myself ... I created 3 different games using the dolche sight words for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade.




I also created a Jungle clip chart for tracking students AR points.  You would assemble it just like you would the behavior chart, but instead your tracking AR points not behavior!




I have been seeing the Boggle bulletin boards everywhere on Pinterest and plan to make one when I get into my classroom!  So here is a link to download the letters!!


Another Pinterest inspired idea ... Create a basket for students to put damaged books in.  They take the book to the "Book Hospital".  Also when you find missing pieces and not sure where they belong have a basket for that as well!  Here are signs to go with your baskets!!!


Hope you're enjoying your summer!!  I go back August 20th, so I am trying to enjoy what is left :)






2 comments:

  1. Love your boggle letters - thanks for the freebie. Love the idea of putting it on a cookie sheet - totally have to do that!
    Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not familiar with Boogle! I am going to need to learn more! :)

    Brianne

    From Behind the Lavender Door

    ReplyDelete